Back up & Restore Verizon Wireless Data with Backup Assistant
When you switch to a new phone, contacts may be the most important thing that you want to transfer. There have been various backup applications to choose from. If you are a Verizon user and interested in Backup Assistant, you can try to use it to sync your contacts. Backup Assistant is a backup application developed by Verizon. It is easy to operate and manage your contacts with Backup Assistant. How to Back up and Restore Contacts with Backup Assistant When you need to transfer your contacts from old phone to your new phone, the general method is to back up your contacts and then restore it to your new phone. This is how Backup Assistant works. You can visit verizonwireless.com/backupassistant to learn how to back up your contacts with Backup Assistant. But in the first place, you need to make sure that both your old phone and your new phone are compatible with Backup Assistant. To check compatibility, simply go to the app store on your device (Google Play, Windows Phone Store, or ios app Store) and search for Backup Assistant. If it appears in the search results, you device is compatible. When you are sure that your device is compatible with the app, you can start backing up your contacts using the instructions below.
- Install Backup Assistant on your device. Go to the app store and search for Backup Assistant. Download and install it when you find the app in the searching results.
- Tap the Backup Assistant icon to open it up and Click "Start" button to start.
- Select Backup Now to manually back up your contacts. You can also schedule daily recurring backups simply by selecting Options and then Schedule and finally specify the time options.
- Open Backup Assistant on your new phone.
- Enter your PIN when asked and click OK or Restore depending on the version of your Backup Assistant application.