Check Restaurant Schedules and Update with ROSnet StaffLinQ Service
ROSnet, an information technology & service provider, joins hands with several leading restaurant chains, rolling out the StaffLinQ service to simplify their staff's daily work. If you are an eligible employee, just get ready your StaffLinQ login to check your schedules, swap shifts, view your personal profile & company announcements and more for free. The ROSnet StaffLinQ Service Features If you work at Applebee’s, Carlos O'Kelly's, Chili's, IHOP, Macaroni Grill, McCormick & Schmick's, On the Border, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread or Wendy’s, you are probably accessible to StaffLinQ, a helpful working right-hand man. It enables you to better manage your life work balance and stay informed anytime by offering you convenience to view your personal details and company announcements. As a freshman, you may enjoy a relaxing start like no other as all your working schedules will be sent to you via text or email beforehand. Even better, if you fall ill or get unexpectedly occupied, requesting days off or changing shifts with approval from your manager can be easily reached with StaffLinQ. How To Access ROSnet StaffLinQ for Schedules & Shifts Updates In No Additional Charge
- Visit StaffLinQ Homepage at stafflinq.com and click on the "the login Screen" link.
- At the new page, enter your email address or ROSnet Login and password. Hit "Login" to sign in to your online account. By the way, you can easily retrieve your password here, presuming that you forgot it by accident.
- Without never signing in to the portal before, you need a StaffLinQ login at first. Go back to the StaffLinQ Homepage and click "get a StaffLinQ login" to get started.
- Open the drop-down menu and choose the restaurant chain you are working in. If your company is not listed, it probably doesn't subscribe to the service.
- Follow the instructions to complete the whole process. One thing to note is that you must be permitted by the responsible staff of your restaurant to access your account. If you didn't receive the email from him or her, indicating your qualification and guiding you to get started with StaffLinQ, just request invitation in person, by phone or online.
- Encountering any questions or problems during the process, ask for help online via Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post.