Visit Demand Court Records & Check Court Records Online
No matter you are an attorney who has to check court records for your job sake or you are the party who involved in the affair, now you can check the court records from participating courts at On Demand Court Records. You can search and view court docket information for free. Check Court Records Online at On Demand Court Records Guide If you have already signed up on this site, just log in your account by clicking on the "Login" button at the top right side on the official site at odcr.com, enter your email address used for registration as well as the password, and click on "Log in" button to access your account. You can also click on "Remember me for two weeks" to log in your account conveniently next time. But don't select it if you are not using your personal computer. If you don't have an account, sign up with the following guidance:
- Visit the official website of On Demand Court Records
- Click on "Sign up" on the top right side
- Enter the necessary information including your first and last name, your phone number, company, address, city, state, zip code, email address and set up your private password
- Click on "Create my free account!"
You need to search for cases before checking the correspond records. The searching service is for free.
- Visit the official site of On Demand Court Records
- Select the court, enter party name, select party type, select type of case, enter full case number, enter the filed date range and enter the activity date
- Click on "Search for cases"
To serve you better, On Demand Court Records also provides services such as advanced tools which can help you better locate and manage information you require. In addition, you can also pay $50 per month to receive the service of Oklahoma District Court Image Access which will enable you to access to court images, view scanned court files and download case documents. About On Demand Court Records On Demand Court Records is a helper for those who want to check the case filings and documents online at odcr.com. Customers can search for files for free and also would be charged if advanced tool are necessary. Reference Links