ESD of Washington State Helps Workers & Employees to Apply for Jobs
The Employment Security Department of Washington State is dedicated to helping Washington's workers and employers succeed. The online website provides users with the portal of applying for new jobs, accessing unemployment benefits, and hiring an employee and many more. How to Apply for Jobs in Washington
- Visit go2ui.com and click on the link marked "Find a job through WorkSource" to proceed.
- Then search for the job by entering your requirements, such as location, occupation, etc.
- By narrowing down your scale of search, you can browse the job list which contains the publish date, job ID, job title, full/part time, location and more. Please view the list carefully and choose the one you are interested.
- After choosing the job, you can view more detailed information about this job like job description, job requirements, salary, location, application method and more.
- If you want to apply for the job, please read "how to apply" part carefully and follow these instructions to get started online.
- Still visit go2ui.com and click on the "Hire an employee" link on the right side of the homepage.
- Choose "Post a job online at WorkSource" link to continue.
- In order to post a job, you are required to register online first. By registering, you can post and manage multiple job announcements, save your closed job announcements and re-open them at a later date, find applications with the skills you need, etc. Click on the "Register" button to get started.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on "I Agree" to proceed.
- Please enter the required information and follow the rest of the steps to finish the registration process and post a job online.