Set Your Health Plan with Bank of America HSA Services
Preparing earlier for your health investment is a wise and huge project. As the medical cost raise, residents, especially those susceptible old, need much more expenses to pay for bills related to medicine as well as doctor visits. Thus, better investment into your health condition would not only help you save more when emergencies happen, but also would help you enjoy higher quality life. To achieve your goal, A Health Saving Account (HSA) of the Bank of America will be a good helper for you. Hereinafter, you will get better understanding about the benefits and how to open an individual account online within several easy steps. Benefits of HSA for Individuals
- Tax saving advantages on a tax-free basis.
- Your unused balance will be carried over to the next year.
- Your funds will stay with you no matter you change your job or retire.
- Reduced health insurance premiums.
- Funds grow without taxes.
- You must be enrolled in, or covered under a qualified HDHP on the first day of the month.
- Shouldn't be entitled to medicare benefits.
- Shouldn't be enrolled in any non-qualifying health coverage.
- Visit the application site at bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin.
- Click on the blue "Continue" button located at the "Open an Individual HSA" tab at the bottom right corner.
- Fill out all the essential information including your social security number, name, date of birth and zip code. Click on "Continue" to proceed; otherwise, click on "Cancel" to put an end to the application process.