Sign in to United Airlines Employee Account Online
United Airlines Information Systems SkyNet provides co-workers information they need to communicate the company business and perform regularly assigned duties. Authorized users are able to sign in to give and get information. Read on to see how to sign in and reset your password on SkyNet. Sign in to United Airlines SkyNet Enter your Employee ID and Password to log in. Click skynet.ual.com. Continental Co-workers should sign in with your CO Employee ID and mycoair password. United Co-workers should use your UA File Number and SkyNet password to sign in.
- Your password and/or employee ID cannot contain any spaces.
- Your password is case sensitive and should be at least 8 characters long.
- You will be prompted to enter your Employee ID, SSN or Global ID, and Birth Date. International employees must use their global ID.
- You will be required to answer 3 questions you created for your myCoair profile.
- Once your identity has been verified, you can choose to reset either your myCoair intranet password or the password you use to log on to the corporate network.
- United Airlines Official Website - united.com